Spyker CEO, Victor Muller's Video Presentation At NAIAS

Posted on 12. Jan, 2010 by in 2010-2019

As a follow-up to the recap on Spyker CEO, Victor Muller’s presentation at the NAIAS, Saab History has been provided an exclusive video to share with us here on Saab History.

His introduction began with a review of the background and history of Spyker Cars. During this review of the company, he specifically covered all of the interesting milestones that the company surpassed which was very interesting especially with the aircraft parallels with Saab.

I was also very happy to hear about the Spyker brand pillars that we’ve all been very familiar with, which certainly embrace what we’ve all come to expect with Saab. Those characteristics are Heritage, Design, Craftsmanship, Exclusivity & Performance.

I think you will enjoy watching it as it gives us a great insight into Mr. Muller’s background with Spyker, but also his ideals for Saab Automobile, should he be chosen.

I leave you with the best quote from the presentation which is to say the tagline for Spyker.

“For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impossible”.

Tags: , ,

17 Responses to “Spyker CEO, Victor Muller's Video Presentation At NAIAS”

1. JOhnA

13. Jan, 2010

Wow! I beleive in this guy! Save Saab, GM sell Saab to Spyker!

John, Oslo, Norway

2. WooDz

13. Jan, 2010

You know after hearing Mr Muller speak, I really like his style. I can also see where Spyker will position SAAB in the branding ledger. I am concerned that Spyker has not made a profit however having SAAB / Spyker Automobiles NV will give people / investors a place to directly have an impact on SAAB’s future funding from an outside source.

These really are exciting times and from Viktor’s speech about spyker I can envisage a very focused SAAB brand involved on some kind of motorsport when the time is right.
    The 9-5 and 9-4x will be SAAB’s bread and butter for the next 2 years but it will be the all new 9-3 that will ultimately decide the future of SAAB.

3. Siggen Norway

13. Jan, 2010

Interesting!

I believe what he says.
    Viktor truly has a “heart for Saab”.
    Let us hope that GM finds theirs…

4. Olle Holmberg

13. Jan, 2010

Yes,, that’s what I want to hear from a future SAAB owner!
    I also believe in this guy! Save Saab, GM sell Saab to Spyker!!.

And maybe even see a new Sonett to boost the interest and sales figures.

And to the people in Trollhättan,, Keep up the good work,, we believe in you

5. Irritated

13. Jan, 2010

Can’t you upload this to YouTube? If you’re server can’t handle this why are you forcing us to sit through this agonizing slowness?

13. Jan, 2010

Thanks everyone for the great thoughts!

-R

P.S. “Irritated”, are you on diaup? It’s a 26 minute long video, thus too long for youtube anyways.

Secondly, it’s not on my own “personal” server, it’s on a commercial server.

7. WalterK

13. Jan, 2010

Yes, Spyker was reborn, and I do believe Saab can be reborn
    with this company’s vision. I can picture that new Saab-Spyker
    auto now and all its glory. Kudos for Mr Mueller.

8. Lägerleffe

14. Jan, 2010

I like what I see, hear and feel from this man. I do believe he has the right thinking – and money – to do a proper job and take the wonderful brand of Saab to a new success. It sounds like heaven: a Saab that is a Saab, and not an Opel…

9. Patrik

14. Jan, 2010

Absolutely fantastic guy this Victor Muller!
    If anyone can rejuvinate the SAAB brand and products, I’m sure he is one of them! He called SAAB owners the most brand loyal car owners of all, which is probably very close to the truth, and something GM seems to have missed altogether.

10. 06saab93aero

14. Jan, 2010

Excellent presentation

11. shane

20. Jan, 2010

can’t view the video it says unavailable?

20. Jan, 2010

Shane,

The place where the video is hosted no longer hosts the videos, so I need to find another place to host the 26 minute long video. Do you have any suggestions?

R

13. M

26. Jan, 2010

suggestions: veoh, megaupload

27. Jan, 2010

I tried megaupload which is actually megavideo and that failed due to the type of file. I will try veoh.

R

15. Greger

27. Jan, 2010

Tried youtube? They have a 10min (or something like that) limit, but you can split it up in parts.

27. Jan, 2010

Greger,

Thanks. If I use youtube, I’ll need to split the video into 3 parts, sounds kind of extreme, right?

I am trying to upload to veoh right now, I will let you know how that works. 🙂

R

27. Jan, 2010

The video is now on VEOH, enjoy! 🙂

Hopefully I won’t have to switch to yet another service again if too many people watch the film. 🙂

R