Saab To Market Brand Using Apple Iphone & Ipad

Posted on 17. Jun, 2010 by in 2010-2019

It has been recently indicated that Saab Automobile, as part of it’s global brand relaunch, will market using applications for Apple’s Iphone and new Ipad, according to BusinessWeek’s interview with Saab’s new Global Sales Director, Adrian Hallmark.

As Saab continues to emphasize it’s interest in being touted as the “Apple” of the automobile business, one cannot help but wonder if there will be future partnerships with the company.

Wouldn’t it be nice to receive a brand new Apple Iphone or Ipad with any new Saab purchase right at your local Saab dealer instead of having to pick it up at the Apple store itself?

Here’s the quote below from Saab Automobile’s new Sales Director, Adrian Hallmark.

The marketing will feature “all media platforms” and include applications for Apple Inc.’s iPhone and iPad, Hallmark said.

Tags: , , ,

7 Responses to “Saab To Market Brand Using Apple Iphone & Ipad”

1. Bill

18. Jun, 2010

More appropriate might be a new Saab 9-5 with with every Iphone purchased.

18. Jun, 2010

Bill,

Welcome back, great to hear from you. How are you doing?

The iphone & ipad opportunities are growing, as I’ve been seeing here on Saab History.

I will report on these details & statistics soon.

3. Peter Gilbert

18. Jun, 2010

I can’t use a smartphone because of the sun’s reflection, but this a a great concept which started a couple of weeks ago with Jaguar.

We have to go all out with whatever it takes.

4. Chris Campbell

18. Jun, 2010

I was ECSTATIC to see that graphic depicting my two favorite brands!!! 😀

5. dino Tramontini

19. Jun, 2010

My two favorite products too…. (I even have a Apple sticker in the rear window)

6. Lou

19. Jun, 2010

Okay, but we can’t go to the Saab USA site because it’s Flash only. I’m sending this from my iPad, but I can’t even see the cars.

7. Chris Ward

25. May, 2012

I have a 1973 Saab 99 sales brochure US edition, I am hoping that I will get the 1973 Saab 95/96 brochure soon tomorrow or Monday, I checked and checked what the Saab 95/96 brochure will be shipped, but there was no reply. Which Saab is most modern in that time slot, The 95/96, or the 99?
    If so, let me know. Thank-you. C.W. Canada